[AWIPS #PXI-601809]: Manual grid ingest

> sure pass them on.I only sent one parameter one time to you. It didn't show
> in log or as a Grib:xxx in the browser. Ill give it a shot send the changes,
> thanks! Ray

Note, these changes are only for the model name when processed. If you aren't
seeing anything in your logs, then make sure you are correctly ingesting the
file. Another way to manually ingest a file is (as the awips user):

python /awips2/ldm/dev/notifyAWIPS2-unidata.py [PATH_TO_FILE]/[FILENAME]

Add the attached file to
/awips2/edex/data/utility/common_static/base/grib/grids/

Edit
/awips2/edex/data/utility/common_static/base/grib/models/gribModels_ECMWF-98.xml
 and add the new model information.

  <model>
    <name>ECMWFO</name>
    <center>98</center>
    <subcenter>0</subcenter>
    <grid>255114</grid>
    <process>
      <id>153</id>
    </process>
  </model>

Thanks,

Tiffany Meyer
AWIPS Lead Software Engineer
UCAR-Unidata

If you're interested, please feel free to fill out a survey about the support
you receive:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeDIkdk8qUMgq8ZdM4jhP-ubJPUOr-mJMQgxInwoAWoV5QcOw/viewform

Ticket ID: PXI-601809
Department: Support AWIPS
    <!--
        This_software_was_developed_and_/_or_modified_by_Raytheon_Company,
        pursuant_to_Contract_DG133W-05-CQ-1067_with_the_US_Government.

        U.S._EXPORT_CONTROLLED_TECHNICAL_DATA
        This_software_product_contains_export-restricted_data_whose
        export/transfer/disclosure_is_restricted_by_U.S._law._Dissemination
        to_non-U.S._persons_whether_in_the_United_States_or_abroad_requires
        an_export_license_or_other_authorization.

        Contractor_Name:________Raytheon_Company
        Contractor_Address:_____6825_Pine_Street,_Suite_340
        ________________________Mail_Stop_B8
        ________________________Omaha,_NE_68106
        ________________________402.291.0100

        See_the_AWIPS_II_Master_Rights_File_("Master_Rights_File.pdf")_for
        further_licensing_information.
    -->

    <!--
        This is an absolute override file, indicating that a higher priority
        version of the file will completely replace a lower priority version
        of the file.
    -->
<latLonGridCoverage>
    <name>255114</name>
    <description>ECMWF - Opendata</description>
    <la1>90.0</la1>
    <lo1>180.0</lo1>
    <firstGridPointCorner>UpperLeft</firstGridPointCorner>
    <nx>900</nx>
    <ny>451</ny>
    <dx>.4</dx>
    <dy>.4</dy>