[AWIPS #VHK-986232]: Upgrade to LDM 6.13.15 for the next version of EDEX/CAVE/AWIPS2

Hi Gilbert,

Of course, thanks for the suggestion!
Let us know if you have any other questions about the release.
Oh also, I believe you are the one who brought it to our attention as well a
while
ago about some of the station IDs missing or being out of date.  This release
of
EDEX also has new functionality to address that.  It now checks once a night if
there have been updates to any of the station information, and updates itself
automatically.
Thought you might like to know that as well (all of this and more is included in
the release notes as well).

Thanks!  Happy Holidays.

--Shay Carter

She/Her/Hers
AWIPS Software Engineer
UCAR - Unidata

If you're interested, please feel free to fill out a survey about the support
you receive:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeDIkdk8qUMgq8ZdM4jhP-ubJPUOr-mJMQgxInwoAWoV5QcOw/viewform

Ticket ID: VHK-986232
Department: Support AWIPS