[AWIPS #KJH-114168]: Error Code

Hi Anthony

> We are good to go! It took awhile but I am no longer seeing errors.

That's great to hear! I'm glad fixing the driver was able to solve the problems
you were having with CAVE.

> Would you guys happen to know where a good resource would be for a manual?
> I have seen the older NWS manual, but did not know if there was an
> updated version or not.

I don't think there's an up-to-date manual from NWS, but we have a few different
resources that should be helpful for you.

We have our Unidata AWIPS User Manual Website here:
http://unidata.github.io/awips2/install/install-cave/

There are several different pages specifically for CAVE that you'll find in the
menu on the right hand side under the "CAVE User Manual" heading.

We also have a page for Educational Resources that might be helpful:
http://unidata.github.io/awips2/appendix/educational-resources/
This has information for our newly released CAVE learning module (called Learn
AWIPS CAVE), and has links for all of our AWIPS Tips Blog series posts.

I hope some of that material is helpful to you.
Thanks!

--Shay Carter

She/Her/Hers
AWIPS Software Engineer
UCAR - Unidata

If you're interested, please feel free to fill out a survey about the support
you receive:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeDIkdk8qUMgq8ZdM4jhP-ubJPUOr-mJMQgxInwoAWoV5QcOw/viewform

Ticket ID: KJH-114168
Department: Support AWIPS