[AWIPS #EIF-716251]: Cave Firewall

The IP addresses have changed with the update of our new AWIPS release. We have
2 EDEX servers. the *.188 was the EDEX server that we had been using for the
last few years and still has 18.1.1 on it. At the time of our upgrade on
Wednesday, we switched the edex-cloud.unidata.ucar.edu URL to point our new
server (*.89) that is running 18.2.1.

What URL are you using when the localization box pops up? Where are you seeing
the "Unable to determine user authorization" error?
http://unidata.github.io/awips2/install/install-cave/#edex-connection

Thanks,

Tiffany Meyer
AWIPS Lead Software Engineer
UCAR-Unidata

If you're interested, please feel free to fill out a survey about the support
you receive:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeDIkdk8qUMgq8ZdM4jhP-ubJPUOr-mJMQgxInwoAWoV5QcOw/viewform

Ticket ID: EIF-716251
Department: Support AWIPS