[AWIPS #KDH-311456]: AWIPS II Not Plotting Winds

>I have a new AWIPS installation on Windows 10 that will not plot wind
>functions from any source in any format (barbs, streamlines, or arrows).
>An older installation on another PC (running Window 7) is plotting winds
>with no problem.

>I have verified all required packages installed correctly, and environment
>variables and path information are set correctly. There are no errors
>written to the error log when I attempt to plot wind functions, but nothing
>plots on the map even though the data appears to be loading.

>Can someone please help guide me through further troubleshooting?

Hi,

Sorry you are experiencing issues.

Can you verify that you have jep, jep-3.8.2.dist-info and numpy,
numpy-1.15.1.dist-info in your Users/[USERNAME]/miniconda3/Lib/site-packages
directory?
Can you verify that you have gridslice.pyd in your
Users/[USERNAME]/miniconda3/DLLs?
Can you send a screen capture of you user environmental variables?

If you haven't looked, we have updated *very* specific instructions on
installing Windows
http://unidata.github.io/awips2/install/install-cave/#system-requirements_2

We've also uploaded a video to walk through the install process:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02etW-PuZZ8

Thanks,

Tiffany Meyer
AWIPS Lead Software Engineer
UCAR-Unidata

If you're interested, please feel free to fill out a survey about the support
you receive: https://forms.gle/tKG5SY9YJw4vBRVXA

Ticket ID: KDH-311456
Department: Support AWIPS