[AWIPS #HRB-954371]: Ingesting But Not Decoding

>We recently downloaded AWIPS II/GFE successfully but are having an issue
>decoding model (grib2) data. The data apparently are ingesting, but the error
>message that
>we are getting concerns the decoding. Is it possible that we are missing a
>library and that the software needs to be re-installed? If necessary, we can
>send you the data log
>so that you can see the type of error we are receiving.

>Incidentally, we tested our ability to view radar data and are having no
>issues.

Hi,

What model data are you trying to decode? Is it data coming from NOAAPort? Can
you also please send the contents of the error message and possibly a grib2
file that you are having issues with?

Thanks,

Tiffany Meyer
AWIPS Lead Software Engineer
UCAR-Unidata

If you're interested, please feel free to fill out a survey about the support
you receive: https://forms.gle/tKG5SY9YJw4vBRVXA

Ticket ID: HRB-954371
Department: Support AWIPS