[AWIPS #ZFJ-311228]: profiler daf scripts

>Hi-
>
>At one time, Michael James produced some python scripts using the DAF
>framework for plotting the profiler data that we (NOAA/PSL) were
>providing for AWIPS.  The profiler decoding/plotting code was removed
>from AWIPS in version 18.2.2, but I am working on getting it back in for
>version 21.4.1 (this fall).  I looked around on the Unidata website, but
>don't see Michael's scripts/plots any more.  I'm wondering if you have
>them archived somewhere and could share them with me.  I'd like to use
>them to test my code.
>
>Thanks for any help you can provide.

Hi Don,

You are correct, it looks like this notebook is no longer in the current build
of python-awips, but if you look in a previous branch, there is a Wind Barb
Time Series python notebook, is this what you were looking for? Do you think
there were more than just this notebook at one time?

https://github.com/Unidata/python-awips/blob/python3_18.1.1/examples/notebooks/Profiler_Wind_Barb_Time-Series.ipynb

Thanks,

Tiffany Meyer
AWIPS Lead Software Engineer
UCAR-Unidata

If you're interested, please feel free to fill out a survey about the support
you receive: https://forms.gle/tKG5SY9YJw4vBRVXA

Ticket ID: ZFJ-311228
Department: Support AWIPS