Re: [awips2-users] Unable to save AWIPS2 images on MacOS

Hi,

It looks as though the "Save Image" feature within CAVE does not work on Mac currently, however other mechanisms can be used to capture images within MacOS. We have documented this and added it to the list of issues to address for future builds. I apologize for the inconvenience.

~Tiffany