[AWIPS #YFI-843426]: Re: [comethelp] Re: UCAR AWIPS Simulator Console #9 Issues

Hi Tim,

That looks like it was an automated response from Jeff who is out of the
office, so you can ignore that (it's an issue with our ticket support system).

I don't think we will need the specific product ID from the grib file, we
should be able to match on the WMO header if there is one, otherwise on the
filename. It looks like you've added an entry in your ldmd.conf for
eyewall.rap.ucar.edu which is good. If you know how the data are being sent
that's great, and we can work with that, otherwise in the mean time I have a
"notifyme -v -l - -h eyewall.rap.ucar.edu" command running as the awips user on
your EDEX so when RAL sends something over the LDM we can see exactly what they
are sending (even if we don't have the pqact.conf set up yet). Then we can use
that to set up the pqact entry. How often do the data get produced/sent -
hourly or every 6 hours?

Thanks,

Tiffany Meyer
AWIPS Lead Software Engineer
UCAR-Unidata

If you're interested, please feel free to fill out a survey about the support
you receive: https://forms.gle/tKG5SY9YJw4vBRVXA

Ticket ID: YFI-843426
Department: Support AWIPS