[AWIPS #DZZ-515874]: CAVE taking ages to load

Hi Matt,

That's great to hear.  Did anything change with your network connection?
I know one difference between our Windows version and our Linux version (which
is running
in the VMWare virtual machine) is the "green times" are turned off in the Linux
version.
The green time is the time that populates in the menus next to the product
options.  This
process can be very bandwidth intensive and for some reason the Linux version
was worse than
the others, so it has been turned off, and might be one of the reasons you're
seeing better
response times.
Glad to hear you got something working with a reasonable response!
Thanks.

--Shay Carter

Software Engineer II
UCAR - Unidata