[AWIPS #RWK-168924]: Question concerning AWIPSII CAVE

Hi Chase,

The products that do have date look to be recent.  Those time stamps are within
10 minutes
from now.  I do see a lot of products that don't have data.  Unfortunately, I'm
not sure if
that is to be expected, or if there is something wrong.  Our other AWIPS team
member here at
Unidata has more extensive knowledge about radar products than I do.  But
unfortunately, we
do no usually work on the weekends.  I will definitely bring it up with her on
Monday, but
that's probably the soonest that I'll have any answers for you.
Sorry that's the best I can do.  I'll get back to you on Monday once I talk
with her.
Thank you.

--Shay Carter

Software Engineer II