[AWIPS #RWK-168924]: Question concerning AWIPSII CAVE

Hi Chase,

Which products are you looking at?
It does look like our radar server is starting to get close to backing up, but
as of
right now it still seems to be running fine and processing data within a second
of
receiving it.  I was able to open CAVE and under my local station menu ("koax")
the
data is about 3 minutes old, and under the Radar menu it was less than a minute
old.
I've attached screenshots for reference.  Let me know which ones you're
referring to.
Thanks.

--Shay Carter

Software Engineer II