[AWIPS #QVN-243999]: DAF PIREPs

Hi Jamie,

Okay from now on if I need to send you python scripts I'll send them as .txt
files (you
can change the extension after you download it if you like).

And yes, that's basically what I'm seeing too.  I'm confused because it looks
like the
geo and time information never comes with the entries that have turb
information.  It
also looks like none of the objects have flight level data and I think that one
is
supposed to always be included. So, I'm not exactly sure what to say about that.
I assume that the entries with turbulence data have to be linked to the other
entries
but I wasn't able to find a cross-over variable to match them with.  I didn't
look at
every single variable though, just the ones in that file I sent you.  So you
might want
to investigate that a bit further.
Let me know what you think.
Thanks.