[AWIPS #DZZ-515874]: CAVE taking ages to load

Hi Matthew,

Do you have any way to possibly test another connection?  I know a lot of
things are closed right now because of COVID, but normally I'd ask maybe if
you get the same performance (download speed, CAVE opening time) from a
coffee shop internet connection.  Could you go to a friend's or family
member's and try their wifi?  If it has higher speed could you open CAVE
and see if you get any better performance?  The one other option, do you
have hotspot ability on your phone?  You might be able to get to a place
with strong cell service, cast a hotspot, connect to it from your computer,
and see if you have any better performance?

I want to believe that your CAVE issues are because of your download speeds
-- for reference, a moderately strong signal would be around 100 mbps, with
some places offering much better speeds than that.

Thanks for your time.

--Shay

--
Software Engineer II