[AWIPS #JMK-755430]: Purging model files on eden-cloud.unidata.edu

Hi Jim,

I think for CAVE, some of our users have had success with a software called
nomachine.  I believe
it allows the host machine to do all the rendering (so the performance is
independent from the
student's device as far as rendering) and sends the graphics sort of like a
video feed.  This has
been helpful because CAVE can have issues depending on the graphics card being
used, and that can
be an issue for students and their machines (regardless of network).  But with
networking, you're
right, they still maybe have trouble using nomachine to use an on-campus
machine.
I wish you the best, and we will try and help you and your students as much as
we can.

--Shay Carter

Software Engineer II
UCAR - Unidata