[AWIPS #YUF-406667]: AWIPS on iPad Pro

Hi Travis,

CAVE has not been written to run on an Ipad, and I believe there would be
several issues.
The first is that CAVE uses multiple programming languages including Java and
Python and
I'm not sure either of them are fully supported on Ipad Operating Systems.  The
second
is CAVE employs the use of something called OpenGL for rendering and that is
heavily
dependent on NVIDIA graphics cards, which I'm sure the Ipad does not use.
You could try downloading and running CAVE, but if either of my first two
assumptions are
correct, you will run into significant problems.
Sorry.

--Shay Carter

Software Engineer II
UCAR - Unidata