[AWIPS #BIS-879021]: MRMS

Hi Justin,

This is on the edex-cloud.unidata.ucar.edu server.
Like I said before, it has only been pulling in data since earlier today,
so not all products are populated.
Which products are you looking for specifically?
As of right now I can see:
-No products available for the "Flash Products" menu
-3 products available under the "Hail Products" menu
-All products available under the "Lightning Products" menu
-Some products available under the "Precipitation Products" and
"Reflectivity Products" menus and sub menus
-4 products available under the "Velocity Products" menu

Like I mentioned before you have to wait until the question marks
disappear.  They will either be replaced with a date and time, or with
--.---- if there is no data.
Again, I don't know the frequency or schedule on which these products are
generated or distributed, so the best chance to get a product that isn't
available yet is to just give it time.
Let me know if you have any other questions, thanks.

--Shay

--
Software Engineer II
*UCAR - Unidata*