[AWIPS #ECP-662399]: CAVE is not working remotely

Hi Gyorgi,

Thank you for the update.
I'm glad nomachine looks like it might work, that would be great so at
least the students could still access CAVE.
I had a bit of a brief conversation with some of my coworkers about the
CloudStream AWIPS and actually think that might be more of a viable
alternative than I originally thought. I have not tried it out, but I am
slightly more optimistic now that you might get good results.
Please let me know if you do try it and what your outcome is.
Thank you!

--Shay

--
Software Engineer II