[AWIPS #YST-861461]: Model loops use multiple runs instead of just one

Devin,

  The user responses to your question discussing "load modes" are correct.

  Please further details, refer to the CAVE User Manual:

       https://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/awips2/doc/CAVE_D2D_Manual.pdf

  Though this manual is for the standard National Weather Service version
of CAVE and for a previous version, the discussion surrounding "time
matching" (discussed on page 41-42) and "load modes" (page 58-59) is still
correct. There is also a use case titled "Module 13: Using Load Modes for

 --Evan

On Wed, Jan 8, 2020 at 3:18 PM Devin Eyre <address@hidden>
wrote:

> New Ticket: Model loops use multiple runs instead of just one
>
> Is there a way, other than only keeping one model run, to have awips2 only
> use data from a single run for loops?  Where we're seeing this is with the
> GFS.  For example, after 240 hours, with the 12Z run being the latest, some
> frames will come from the 06Z run.
>

> Ticket Details
> ===================
> Ticket ID: YST-861461
> Department: Support AWIPS
> Link:
> https://andy.unidata.ucar.edu/staff/index.php?_m=tickets&_a=viewticket&ticketid=30957
> Unidata inquiry tracking system and then made publicly available through
> the web.  If you do not want to have your interactions made available in
> this way, you must let us know in each email you send to us.

Ticket ID: YST-861461
Department: Support AWIPS