[AWIPS #AEJ-967615]: Problems with data loading on AWIPS II CAVE

Hi Brandon,

Yes, I am hoping I'll be able to solve this problem on my machine and create a
pretty
detailed step-by-step instruction guide on how to do it.  Because I'm sure
you're not
the only user who has run into this problem.  As soon as I have that, you'll be
the
first one I send it to.  As far as the VM, there's a piece of software called
VMWare Player.  It's free and is actually what I use on my Window's machine to
run
Linux.  It's fairly easy to set up and what's nice is it is completely separate
from
my Window's operating system.  So you don't have to worry about anything you do
inside
the VM affecting your actual Windows machine.

--Shay Carter

Software Engineer II
UCAR - Unidata

Ticket ID: AEJ-967615