[AWIPS #NER-118884]: Windows Version Failing to Load

Thanks Jacob.

Okay, lets try something.  Can you open a command window?  Easiest way is to
type
cmd in the start bar and hit enter.
Then go to the directory where the "AWIPS CAVE" folder is.  Should be able to
do
this with the following command:
cd "C:"\"Program Files"\Unidata\"AWIPS CAVE"\
And then run Cave with the version of Java we bundle, by using this command:
cave.exe -vm jre\bin\javaw.exe

Can you let me know if that launches Cave for you and if things start working?
If so, we can create an easier way to run it for you than doing these steps
each
time.

Thank you!

--Shay Carter