[AWIPS #QZK-535661]: Cloud EDEX Server

Hi Wyatt,

I'm currently updating the edex-cloud server with the latest changes which
will stop this error from occurring when connecting to *our* server.

These changes will not be available for your own EDEX installation until I
release version 18.1.1, which may be as early as this week, but could be
pushed into next week.

Michael James
Unidata Program Center
Boulder, CO