[AWIPS #CGK-268271]: Problems using CAVE client version 17.1.1-6

Thanks for sending the EDEX server logs, I believe the cause of the problem has
bee found.

In edex-ingest-20180717.log (viewed live with the command "edex log") there are
a number of the error messages below, which indicates that EDEX can not
communicate with httpd-pypies.

Notice the line "Caused by: java.net.UnknownHostException: external" - I
believe the httpd server name (which should be localhost or the equivalent) is
undefined in /awips2/edex/bin/setup.env

At the top of /awips2/edex/bin/setup.env:

### EDEX localization related variables ###
export AW_SITE_IDENTIFIER=OAX
export EXT_ADDR=external

This can be updated with the command "edex setup", which uses the env var
$HOSTNAME, though should always be confirmed after a new install that EXT_ADDR
is defined as the *externally resolved* host name.

In short, the fix should be as easy as:

edex setup
edex restart

and then watch "edex log" to confirm data decoding and storage.

Ticket ID: CGK-268271
Department: Support AWIPS