[AWIPS #QZK-535661]: Cloud EDEX Server

> No, this is a long standing error that has been out there since 17.1.4 that I
> have not received a solution for.  I have to go all of the way back to 16.2
> for it not to occur, but the products are not available from that version.  I
> tried every GOES-R image to no avail.

Are you using CAVE for Mac in an education environment (teaching, study,
research) or for work?

There is no version 17.1.4, but I understand you mean 17.1.1-4, which was
released on Friday Jan 5.

This problem is not encountered on my two Mac workstations and has not been
reported by other CAVE for Mac users.  It would help to see the full stack
trace from the connectivity dialog (click details) rather than just the
screenshot.  Also it would help to know more about how the error is encountered
- you sent a screenshot of the "error deserializing" message on the
connectivity dialog, where errors usually prevent CAVE from further loading,
but you also say that "I tried every GOES-R image" which means you were able to
launch CAVE?, but then unable to load imagery?, and received the same error
message? (in AlertView?) Is it the same message?

Michael

Ticket ID: QZK-535661
Department: Support AWIPS