[AWIPS #JWI-306436]: AWIPS2 16.2.2 Linux installation Problem

I just now logged in to flurry and nothing seems out of sorts.  I ran

yum clean all
yum groupinstall awips2-server

and the packages are recognized now being downloaded/installed.

Michael James
Unidata Program Center
Boulder, CO

On Mon, Dec 12, 2016 at 6:53 AM, Bob Benites <address@hidden
> wrote:

> New Client Reply: AWIPS2 16.2.2 Linux installation Problem
>
> Hey Michael,
>
> I'm not sure where you are with this issue. I was wondering if you
> would give me the download URL for the previous version? I'd like to
> re-install that version if I can so we can continue to test the
> virtual desktop?
>
> Thanks!
>
> -- Bob
>
> On Thu, Dec 8, 2016 at 11:40 AM, Unidata AWIPS Support
> <address@hidden> wrote:
> > That makes me suspect that packages are already installed.  What is
> > returned by the command
> >
> > rpm -qa |grep awips2
> >
> > If you see a list of packages, then the install went through in the
> > background of yum on your first attempt (though there's a chance it could
> > be corrupted if you Ctrl+C out of the install script).
> >

> > Ticket Details
> > ===================
> > Ticket ID: JWI-306436
> > Department: Support AWIPS
> > NOTE: All email exchanges with Unidata User Support are recorded in the
> Unidata inquiry tracking system and then made publicly available through
> the web.  If you do not want to have your interactions made available in
> this way, you must let us know in each email you send to us.
> >

> Ticket Details
> Ticket ID: JWI-306436
> Department: Support AWIPS
> Link:  https://andy.unidata.ucar.edu/esupport/staff/index.php?_m=