[AWIPS #BMG-951093]: Accidentally Transferred A File Folder Into The Localization Tree

> Hi Michael,
>
> I was attempting to transfer some map bundles into AWIPS II, primarily
> marine zones and such so they would show in the dropdown menu, and I
> accidentally transferred the whole map folder into AWIPS II so I have a set
> of duplicate map folders. I was able to delete the duplicate files, but no
> matter what I try to do, I can not remove the empty folders from the
> localization tree. I feel kind of silly right now because if I had paid
> closer attention this wouldn't have happened. When I click on the folders
> the only options are for refreshing and importing. Any expertise on this as
> I have tried reinstalling and deleting the caveData folder repeatedly, but
> the empty folders will not disappear. Running on the Unidata Windows 15.1.3
> client for your information. Thanks.

Hi Carl,

Sorry to get back to you so late, I thought I send a reply two days ago.  This
is not unexpected behavior with the localization perspective.  The directories
are benign, they'll just have to sit there until I can release a working 16.2.2
Windows client.  I checked our cloud server but did not find any orphaned
directories on our end.

-Michael

Ticket ID: BMG-951093
Department: Support AWIPS