[AWIPS #UGU-263210]: Large Errors With AWIPS II Today.

Hi Carl,

I'm still working on the new Windows client, until then you should try the
linux or Mac client if you can.

And let me politely remind you that edex-cloud is a non-operational server
intended for research and education, and uptime and access to the server is
never guaranteed.

Best,

Michael