[AWIPS #DJE-160659]: Data access issues/Stalled data

> Hi Mike.  Thanks for the reply. I feel better knowing I didn't screw
> something up here.  Now, just need to know how/where to get
> raob/nam/gfs/forecast data.  I know about the LDM, but it seems that is
> strictly for linux systems and since I am on a windows system, I don't think
> 6that would apply here.  Can you advise on that?

AWIPS CAVE can display all of these data types from the
edex-cloud.unidata.ucar.edu server, so I think that answers your question
"how/where to get data", unless I misunderstand your question.  If you mean how
to get the raw data files locally, LDM is in fact an answer (and AWIPS EDEX
uses LDM to ingest its data).  But since you are on a windows system, it's not
possible to run the LDM yourself and receive the raw data.

-Michael

Ticket ID: DJE-160659
Department: Support AWIPS