[AWIPS #DJE-160659]: Data access issues/Stalled data

Hi Dennis,

Thanks for letting me know about the data issues, our EDEX server is in fact
backed up, and I'm working on getting it back live right now.   You should see
live data and current model runs shortly.

Michael James
Unidata Program Center

> I am running the AWIPS2 32bit windows version with windows XP pro.  I have
> had the awips program for about 2 weeks and seemed to work fine until this
> past Sunday (07/18/2016).  The data for most (if not all) WSR-88D radar
> stations seems to be stalled on July 16 at or about 0700Z.  Other data such
> digital hybrid radar, sat images (either VIS or IR, WV) is current, but that
> is about it. My "home" station is DTX (Detroit/Pontiac - based in White
> Lake, MI). The Base 0.5 Z tilt is 2 days old, as is all tilts, SRM, VIL etc.
> Even the warnings display will not work.
>
> internet connection is to the edex-cloud.unidata.ucar.edu server.
>
> Is there an issue that I am overlooking or is there an issue on your end.
> Also, am having difficulty getting upper-air, surface and other raob/nam/gfs
> data as well. Please help or advise.
>
> Thank you
>
> Dennis Fleischer - N8BMB - Macomb County SkyWarn Director Description:

Ticket ID: DJE-160659
Department: Support AWIPS