[AWIPS #FUU-907740]: 3 Problems i am having with windows version of AWIPS 2

Thanks for the feedback, Jason.

The NCP issue is known, and we may not be able to offer a working Windows NCP
perspective until more of the NCEP code is updated (no time frame for that).

The METAR issue I am addressing for the next windows release.

The NSHARP issue I also will try to fix, but it's tricky because the NSHARP
plugin relies on a pre-compiled shared object library built from the original
NAWIPS/NSHARP fortran and C.

-Michael

> There are 3 problems i am currently having with the windows version of
> AWIPS 2 obtained through https://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/awips2/
>
> 1. METAR Plot & 15 min METARs
> When i try to load METAR or 15 min METAR Plots it will be listed in the
> product legends  list but the plots does not show on the map.
>
> 2. NSHARP
> when i try to load data a second tab shows up but when you click on the
> tab it shows the  map that is on the first tab (see screen shots)
>
> 3. NCP perspective
> No response when I click on the NCEP Resource Manager to load Data or
> Bundles on  the NCP perspective. Just want to know if NCP would be
> supported in the windows  version?
>
> Other then these problems this has been the best software i have used for
> weather data.

Ticket ID: FUU-907740
Department: Support AWIPS