[AWIPS #QDU-551681]: Update Question

> Just a quick question. I noticed this morning there
> are two updates available from the awips2 repository:
>
> awips2.noarch                              15.1.2-4
> awips2repo
>
> awips2-notification.x86_64                 15.1.2-4
> awips2repo
>
> As a rule, do you recommend stopping EDEX before
> applying AWIPS repo updates, or are there packages
> which can be installed without stopping EDEX?

As a rule, I do recommend stopping EDEX before applying updates, but
technically the updates will still apply if you install while EDEX is running,
and changes will be loaded the next time EDEX is started.  I don't believe the
15.1.2-4 updates were anything critical, and since your message came in I've
updated most packages to 15.1.3.

Ticket ID: QDU-551681
Department: Support AWIPS