[AWIPS #YBH-266970]: Bug with image properties

> I would like to report a bug with the image properties function. I
> recently tried to create a custom color table in D2D and saved it. While
> the table did indeed save, Image properties is not providing access to it.
>
> In prior versions of awips, the new table could be accessed by selecting
> USER > awips and then choosing the table, but this version does not
> seem to be acting similar. In order to use the table, I have to manually
> move the table to a baseline colormap folder such as "sat or radar".

Hi Justin,

I removed the localization level colormap loading recently due to incredibly
slowness when requesting the menus to be filled out.  I think I will add back
USER level localization and keep SITE and other non-BASE levels on mute.

Ticket ID: YBH-266970
Department: Support AWIPS