[AWIPS #SPU-714411]: Awips2-python

> Everytime I attempt to install AWIPS I always get an error stating that
> awips2-python is required. How do I go about fixing this?

Hi Aidan,

awips2-python packages are required for the AWIPS II install, it's not an error
and there is no fix. AWIPS II python installs to /awips2/python/ and its
subdirectories are sourced for PATH and LD_LIBRARY_PATH from scripts installed
to /etc/profile.d/.  This contains AWIPS II python separately from system
python and enables user or admin an easy way to toggle between them.

Ticket ID: SPU-714411
Department: Support AWIPS