[AWIPS #QGD-564042]: Installing Cave client

Hi Daniel,

I sent a reply yesterday but apparently it was held up by the support system
and did not make it to your inbox. Since then I have made changes in the CAVE
repository group that no longer require the wxGTK packages, which avoids any
users from encountering the same package conflict when using epel, dag, or
rpmforge repos.

So you should run "yum groupinstall awips2-cave" once again (and if you don't
see CAVE 14.4.1-7n8 packages being downloaded/installed, try again after
running "yum clean all")

> I have not heard anything back on this ticket. Is there anything you can do
> to assist?

Ticket ID: QGD-564042
Department: Support AWIPS