[AWIPS #LAD-250143]: Connectivity

> What am I supposed to enter for connectivity preferences? What was provided
> on the Unidata site did not work.

Hi Carter,

At the moment, Unidata does not have available an open data server, instead we
ask universities to install their own EDEX data server and then connect locally
to it.  However, for the upcoming 14.4.1 release, Unidata is working on
providing another open data server.  There will be announcements about this on
our mailing lists and webpages when the time comes.

Michael

Ticket ID: LAD-250143
Department: Support AWIPS