[AWIPS #QVC-800802]: AWIPS II Cave Data Issue

> I am having an issue new data to be used by CAVE

Okay.  You will have to describe the issue in more detail.  What perspective
are you using, what data are you trying to load, does the data exist in
/awips2/edex/data/hdf5/?

> i have tried  rm -rf
> /awips2/qpid/messageStore/edex/

This is only a workaround for when Qpid can not restart due to Java heap memory
being exceeded.

> INFO  2015-05-28 06:05:00,120 [pluginPurged-1] NcInventory: NcInventory:
> Inventory Keith:HPCMOS loaded 50 nodes and 50 branches in 12 msecs

This log messages doesn't tell me anything about the problem you're describing.

If CAVE has stopped updating with live data you need to trace the route of data
ingest from beginning to end:

* are all EDEX services running?
* is the LDM running, accepting data from upstream, filing it correctly, and
not reporting errors in the ldm log file?
* is edexBridge running?
* is qpid-stat showing message queues being actively fed/read from?
* are there messages in the /awips2/edex/log/ files which indicate that live
data are being decoded?

Ticket ID: QVC-800802
Department: Support AWIPS