[AWIPS #UCU-306219]: Changing units of measure

Hi Justin,

You don't tell me if you're using D2D or NCP.  D2D I don't know off the top of
my head.  NCP you can edit the attribute file in the Manage Data tab of the
Data Loader. There you can change the displayed parameter in GEMPAK syntax
(e.g. p06m to p06i) and adjust colors, line style and other variables.

-Michael

> Is there an easy way to change units of measure?
>
> I was looking at the wave models which are in meters and I wanted to
> change them to feet for units. I found the model grid files where dunits
> is indicated, but it had no effect when changed, so I wanted to see if
> there is another place I would go?
>
> I wanted to change QPF values from mm to inches as well.
>
> Justin

Ticket ID: UCU-306219
Department: Support AWIPS