[AWIPS #YDS-136384]: regionalsat plug-in

Hi Carl,

The regionalsat plugin is included in the Unidata AWIPS II release, but I have
zero experience with supported data products.  I have documentation from SPoRT
about supported data files, but have not spent any time to confirm on our
installations.

If you can provide me with example data files, or point me to where I can find
them, I can see what I can find and get back to you with a better answer.

Michael James
Unidata Program Center
Boulder, CO

> I've been trying to manually ingest satellite data in netcdf format using
> the "regionalsat" plug-in but it is being rejected as an unrecognized file.
> This plug-in was developed for experimental satellite data from MODIS,
> SNPP,etc.  Is that plug-in active in the Unidata AWIPS implementation?  If
> not, is there a way to activate it?
>
> Carl Dierking
> GINA/Univ of Alaska Fairbanks

Ticket ID: YDS-136384