[AWIPS #JTV-563833]: flush Awips 2 D2D product browser cache

The product browser is being populated by Postgres metadata, so you will have
to force remove using psql, and be very careful while doing so.

as user awips:

psql metadata
delete from grid;
delete from radar;
delete from satellite;
delete from obs;

^ and so on... it's a tedious way, for sure, but it will clear postgres.

Still I'm curious why this is happening, I'll have to take a look here soon.
At the moment I'm bogged down in preparation for our AWIPS II training workshop
which begins next Monday, so I won't have time to work on the AWIPS II system
until next week.

> Yes, I have noticed old data remaining in the product browser even if the
> data is no longer there.
>
> I cleared all the hdf5 files and it still shows a time marker for the data
> (even though no data loads).

Ticket ID: JTV-563833
Department: Support AWIPS