[AWIPS #YZD-347559]: LDM Feed working, but data is not written to /awips2/data_store/

That's right.

#EXEC   "pqact -e"
EXEC    "edexBridge -s localhost.localdomain"

It looks like you were commented out the REQUEST lines in order to start the
LDM without writing data, however the EDEX pqact -e line is *CRITICAL* for the
LDM to run.  Without pqact running, edexBridge has nothing to piggyback on and
will not start.

Glad that you found your way to a solution.  Let us know how it goes.

Michael James
Unidata Program Center
Boulder, CO

> I figured out the issue.
>
> The issue was the “pqact-e” was commented.
>
> - Justin
> On Sep 19, 2014, at 5:59 PM, Unidata AWIPS Support <address@hidden> wrote:
>
> >> Does the log info make any sense to you guys?
> >>
> >> The error message from edex bridge said it could not attach to the
> >> semaphore created by ldm.
> >

> > It does not make sense to me, and this is the first time I have seen this
> > error.  I know the code in edexBridge that produces this error, but I do
> > not know why.    What is the result of "ldd ~ldm/bin/edexBridge" ? If there
> > are any missing libraries then that should be solved first.  Otherwise, we
> > wait for ldmd.conf to see that the EXEC edexBridge line is defined
> > correctly.
> >
> > Michael James
> > Unidata Program Center
> > Boulder, CO