[AWIPS #BAM-397218]: AWIPS

Jason,

I have no heard about any development for thermal detection.  NEXRAD level 3
products are fully supported in AWIPS II, so I imagine the task would require
only a CAVE visualization plugin, rather than a data-processing plugin on the
EDEX server side.

I will query the NWS/Raytheon AWIPS II development mailing list to see if
anything is known about thermal detection in AWIPS II.

Michael James
Unidata

Ticket ID: BAM-397218
Department: Support AWIPS