[AWIPS #KAE-677050]: AWIPS II Release

Hi Carter,

I do not have an exact date because the Unidata release is tied to when we
receive the 14.1.1 release from NWS/Raytheon.  If there is a delay upstream, we
will have to change the release date, that sort of situation.

As of now, we expect to receive 14.1.1 in October and test it and prepare it
for release in the coming months.  14.1.1 will be the first release supporting
RHEL 6 and *may* support a 64-bit EDEX server.

Michael James
Unidata Program Center

> Will the government shut down affect the release if AWIPS II? Or is it still
> on track for the end of the year? So you have a more specific date of release
> than just the end of the year?
>
> Regards,
> Carter Humphreys

Ticket ID: KAE-677050