[AWIPS #RIG-511107]: Question about LDM tarball ...

I could not find the SchemaManager error in my logs, but I do not have logs
back far enough to

It may be an error message that only occurs the first time EDEX is started.
Unless you are seeing it every time you start Edex Request?

Can you send me the portion of log  where you see the error, from starting of
EDEX request to this error message?

Michael

> I have installed your EDEX server using the April 2013 tar ball.
>
> (BTW, your installation instructions are the most complete I have run
> across to date. Your add-on tools are very nice too!)
>
> Everything installs and runs correctly except for EDEX request. It returns
> the error:
>
> ERROR 2013-06-12 17:27:00,468 [EDEXMain] JDBCExceptionReporter: ERROR:
> relation "cluster_task" already exists
> ERROR 2013-06-12 17:27:00,473 [EDEXMain] SchemaManager: Error processing
> hibernate objects for plugin com.raytheon.uf.edex.database
> com.raytheon.uf.common.dataplugin.PluginException: Error occurred exporting
> schema, sql [create table awips.cluster_task (details varchar(256) not
> null, name varchar(256) not null, extraInfo varchar(256), lastExecution
> int8, running bool, primary key (details, name))]
>
> I didn't see any errors in the "yum groupinstall awips2-server" log.
>
> Just wondered if you have seen this before.
>
> Evan

Ticket ID: RIG-511107
Department: Support AWIPS