[AWIPS #WGQ-597163]: edex script ...

Hi Evan,

The "edex" command / shell script is included in the UPC AWIPS II release which
is only available to our beta testers at this point.

I have attached the file to this reply, it's only a short service management
script but ideal for standalone, non-op installation.

Let me know if you're interested in receiving the awips2-edex-upc package that
performs all of these configurations during post-install.

Michael James
Unidata

> I noticed in the documentation for installing EDEX (in the AWIPS 2
> Installation and Configuration manual) there is a reference to a shell
> script called *edex*.
>
> Is there a URL to retrieve this shell script?
>
> -- Evan

Ticket ID: WGQ-597163
Department: Support AWIPS