[AWIPS #JBU-921613]: AMS IDD Feed

Hi Brad,

re:
> I'm a fan of the Nexus line, however the VZW branded Galaxy Nexus often is
> maligned for not getting updates fast enough - that doesn't bother me much.
> I have a Nexus7 and it is great, I had an iPhone up until the 3Gs, once
> Android came out I switched and never looked back with regret.

Interesting.  Presumably you will have this with you at AMS?  I'd like
to take a look at it if it is OK with you.

re:
> See you Saturday, our booth tends to take longer to install, hopefully I can
> get something up Saturday, if not will touch base Sunday.

OK.  I am going to try and get everything up in our booth on Saturday
afternoon.  All that will be needed to get the data to you is to add
an ALLOW for the IP that your LDM machine will have.

Ticket ID: JBU-921613
Department: Support AWIPS