[AWIPS #JBU-921613]: AMS IDD Feed

Hi Brad,

re:
> It's that time of year again!
>
> Raytheon is planning on having a similar demo to previous years at the
> AMS2013 conference in Austin, TX.
>
> Will UniData have a local IDD feed on the exhibit floor,

Yes, we will have a booth at the 2013 AMS annual meeting, and we will
be ingesting lots of feeds from the IDD.

re:
> or will we
> need to connect to oliver or another external IDD provider?  And if so,
> when we obtain the IPADDRs for the LDM client on the AMS2013 network,
> can UniData provide that feed as in previous years.

To minimize traffic into the exhibit hall, I think it would be best
if we act as the primary ingest point and relay the feeds you want.

re:
> Our plan is to have 12.11.1 most likely, perhaps 12.12.1 depending on
> the timing of the release and the schedule for the delivery to AMS.

OK.  Michael will undoubtedly be chatting with you about this in
the coming weeks.

Ticket ID: JBU-921613
Department: Support AWIPS