[AWIPS #NYF-532217]: Fwd: AWIPS II - Western Illinois University - beta

Hi Marcus,

Good to meet you at the AMS conference in New Orleans!

re:
> I tried sending the email below to awips-support, but I am not white-listed.

Actually, the message bounced since there is no email address named
address@hidden.
There is, however, address@hidden.

As you have no doubt gathered, I drove your second email (this one) into our
Inquiry Tracking
system in the AWIPS department so that your request to get an early copy of
AWIPS-II
is tracked.

Ticket ID: NYF-532217
Department: Support AWIPS