[UDUNITS #EAL-832851]: Installing errors

Lara,

Ah! The file "udunits.inc" is for the Fortran interface of the original UDUNITS
package.
The package you installed is UDUNITS-2, which doesn't have a Fortran interface
-- at
least not one that comes with the UDUNITS-2 distribution. You might Google
"UDUNITS-2
Fortran" and see what comes up.

> Yeah that's what I thought too. I don't have the udunits.inc file is the
> include directory. I have some code that needs that file.
>
> It's cool if it isn't an easy fix I'll just write something myself was just
> taking a piece of code to test my setup really and I can code with the
> Udunits it's just obviously is nice to have it ????

Regards,
Steve Emmerson

Ticket ID: EAL-832851
Department: Support UDUNITS