[UDUNITS #CEG-308566]: definition of 'dram' in udunit2-common.xml

John,

I agree with the changes. The things to consider are
    1. Each name should unambiguously identify a unit;
    2. Each symbol should unambiguously identify a unit;
    3. Long names (e.g., "avoirdupois_dram") should be supported.

Regards,
Steve Emmerson

Ticket ID: CEG-308566
Department: Support UDUNITS