[UDUNITS #KQP-261322]: no configure file in UDUNITS 2.2.2

Mark,

If any of your computers are based on RedHat Linux (e.g., RHEL, Fedora,
CentOS), then you could try a binary installation with the command "yum install
udunits" after adding our yum(1) repository. See
<https://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/udunits/udunits-2.2.4/doc/udunits/udunits2.html#Binary>
 for details.

Otherwise, have a happy Burns Supper! :-)

> Hi Steve,
>
> Thanks for the dubious honor!
>
> At the moment I will stick with 2.1.24:  I have been through several
> iterations of compiles to get a version that works on the three different
> types of nodes we have.  I have to install a code for Feb/March that uses
> UDUNITS and I probably update to 2.2.4 then (that might cause chaos for
> packages that I have just built with 2.1.24, of course).
>
> Mark
>
> --

Regards,
Steve Emmerson